Now, I am in a new company new place…, new locality…, new atmosphere…, new life…, new Lo……. What? i am in love. (என்ன இது, சின்னபுல்லலெத்தனமா இருக்கு) but is that true? am I in Love? no yaar not really… Are u in PTC? yes Are u in pune? yes ofcouse… Then you are in love… oh no I can’t believe this… y don’t u explain me? Yep sure… Long long ago, So long Ago, Nobody can say how long ago some 2 months back u met with a south Indian girl in pune Rite? yes u r rite magar tell me about my love… Ok Ok did u like that girl… yes of course she is good looking (to me) and hence I like her. Do u know that she is also in love? yes I could confirm from her manners when i see her… So u accept all the above I told u now. sure if some thing is true I will accept just like that… (:P) that is my nature. Hence it is confirmed that you are in love.
but Listen to this!
What?
we both have one simple problem in our love life. What is that? it is that she is getting married to her lover next month.
And so, A+A+A+A+A+A is never equal to “varun in love”
So now answer me “Am I in love?”
but Listen to this!
What?
we both have one simple problem in our love life. What is that? it is that she is getting married to her lover next month.
And so, A+A+A+A+A+A is never equal to “varun in love”
So now answer me “Am I in love?”
1 comment:
dei varun , nejamavae இது, சின்னபுல்லலெத்தனமா இருக்கு da
Post a Comment